Sunday, July 10, 2005

It's about sharing

It's sunday morning and i am about to spend the better part of the day crammed into the rear of a potential terrorist attack.

So I thought I would create a new playlist for my iPod.

Here is a list of albums that I really, really like and for one reason or another have stood the test of time for me.

Remember two things, if you think some of my picks are shit, that's cool, it's a free world and everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and fuck you, it's my list.

In no particular order....

3 Feet High and Rising - De La Soul
Power - Ice-T
www.pitchshifter.com - Pitchshifter
Greatest Hits - Sade
Sons of Freedom - Sons of Freedom
exploder - DSK (i know but you can't buy it and I don't make any money from it so there)
Sacrifice - Motorhead
Welcome to the Pleasuredome - Frankie Goes to Hollywood (ok, I only really like side one, which is a brilliant masterpiece of performance, production and writing, side two however is a pile of maudlin crap)
The Wall - Pink Floyd
Tommy - The Who
Amadeus soundtrack - (not sure who performed it, I only have it on cassette and it is the only cassette I still have,it was written by this guy Mozart awhile ago and he is dead now.)
Greatest Hits - James Brown
Alive II - Kiss
Daydream Nation - Sonic Youth
Trait - Pailhead
Appetite for Destruction - Guns'n Roses
Bat out of Hell - Meatloaf
Misfits or Collection 1 - the Misfits
Highway to Hell - AC/DC
Back in Black - AC/DC
Fragile - Yes
unknown - Outrage

There may be more and I may add them as I slap myself on the forehead muttering to my self *stupidstupidstupid*

Wow, lookin over the list it occures to me that it looks like one of those cheesy "look at how eclectic i am, hey did you catch my 1/2 hour radio show on *insert name of local college/university station*?" whatever, fuck you it's my list and i really do love all of these albums, go make your own list.

I just realized, I should be more ambitious and make links, but you should be able to find most of these albums for download on the net, or your local record store, if they are still open.