Monday, March 21, 2005

Top 25

I recently acquired an iPod.

This is the greatest invention ever. I just spent the last 2 weeks converting all of my CD's to MP3's. I also learned a great deal about illegal downloading. I may do a how-to post later, if I can determine whether or not I will be arrested. However, since I gave away most of my now defunct CD's, I figure my karma bank can take it.

Besides, you can't halt the future.

Bundled with the iPod is software called iTunes. One of the neat features it has is a top 25 list.

I thought it would be fun to share mine with you from time to time.

Week ending March 20/05

  1. Vivrant Thing A Tribe Called Quest The Anthology
  2. Galvanize (feat. Q-Tip) The Chemical Brothers Push the Button
  3. Good Times [Touch of Jazz Mix] Chic Everybody Dance! Remixed Dance Classics
  4. Hood Took Me Under Compton's Most Wanted Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Official Soundtrack (Disc 2)
  5. How I Could Just Kill A Man Cypress Hill Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Official Soundtrack (Disc 1)
  6. Buddy (feat. Jungle Brothers and Q-Tip) De La Soul 3 Feet High and Rising
  7. Girls (Beastie Boys vs. Run Dmc) DJ Outrageous MashUps
  8. I Know You Got Soul Eric B. & Rakim Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Official Soundtrack (Disc 2)
  9. Damn It Feels Good to Be a Gangsta Geto Boys Office Space
  10. The Message (Roots Manuva Remix) Grandmaster Flash Still The Joint - Sugarhill Remixed - CD 1
  11. The Message Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five Best of
  12. The Message Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five Millennium Hip-Hop Party, Volume 2
  13. Still Geto Boys Office Space
  14. Ziplock Ice-T O.G. - Original Gangster
  15. You Can Do It Ice Cube You Can Do It [uk Cds]
  16. Play It Off (feat. Pharrell Williams) Nelly Suit
  17. I Don't Give A Fuck 2Pac Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Official Soundtrack (Disc 1)
  18. Disco Inferno 50 Cent [non-album tracks]
  19. Planet Rock Afrika Bambaataa and The Soul Sonic Force Planet Rock
  20. Army of Me Björk Post
  21. Ill Vibe (feat. Q-Tip) Busta Rhymes The Coming
  22. Lady Marmalade (edit) Christina Aguilera Lady Marmalade (feat. Lil' Kim, Mya & Pink)
  23. Car Wash (Shark Tale mix) (feat. Missy Elliott) Christina Aguilera Shark Tale
  24. Knight Rider Theme (Techno Remix) Crystal Method Remix
  25. Cowboy (feat. Eve) Fatboy Slim Blade II