Monday, May 09, 2005

Weird Stuff

A great way to kill 30-45 seconds of your life

The fire alarm went off in my building yesterday. Two and a half hours to figure out it was a false alarm.

I live on the top floor. And elevators shut off during fire alarms.

Great cardio.

The Capitol 6 movie theatre closed here a few weeks ago. I live across the street from it. I saw Star Wars there. It played for like, a year. I also saw Friday the 13th in 3D there. I was young and it was the first time i smelled people smoking pot in a movie theatre. I went with my aunt.

I am officially addicted to Bellinis. I am waiting for the people from the show Intervention to subdue me at Cactus Club.

I'm thinking of moving to the suburbs.

I sucked at Poker on saturday nite.I went all-in with a pair of Kings, heads up, and he calls me with a Queen-10 off suit. Yep, he caught the flush on the river. Fucker. I know, I sound bitter. I didn't even make the final table.

John Cusack was at Opus on friday nite. He is shorter than me. I didn't talk to him. He is making a movie. Its what he does. Its called The Martian Child. Allegedley, Santana was at the Roxy/Commodore as well. I didn't see him.

I want a pony.

Ashley is a better blogger than me. And she has a nicer bum.