TV shows I always watch
I don't normally watch a lot of television, but when I do, it is usually one of a few different shows. I also go through favourites, where I will watch one particular program obsessively until I explode, then I move on.
So here it goes, in no particular order
Law & Order & all the spin offs, CI is my fave
Survivor
Family Guy
The Simpsons
Celebrity Poker Showdown
World Series of Poker
South Park
24
that show on TLC where they take urban myths and try to prove or disprove them, I can't remember what it is called tho
The Daily Show with John Stewart
The Bachelor, just because....well, nevermind
The Sopranos
...
Hmmm, somehow I thought this list would be longer, but like I said, I don't really spend a lot of time in front of the tube, so there
Still "Fuck You" After All These Years
-
Happy fifth anniversary, you crazy son of a bitch.
12 years ago