Thursday, April 28, 2005

Weird Stuff

Like Footloose, only better...

Or try this

You know what is really weird?

My obsession with Survivor.

It is Thursday.

I actually purchased an extended cable package so I can watch the Eastern feed here on the west coast 3 hours earlier.

And then do you know what I do?

I watch it again.

The weird thing is, I don't really watch alot of television.

So what is it about this one particular show that makes Ashley a Survivor-widow? (her words ed.)

Is it the game, matching physical skills and endurance against raw brain power?
Is it host Jeff Probsts hunky good looks?
Is it Stephanies hot rack?
Is it the exotic locales chosen to act as a tableau?
Or is it that just once in awhile, like maybe once a week, it is nice to allow the brain to fill up with fluff.

The tribe has spoken.